Thursday, December 5, 2013

Casual yet sexy!

Hi Loves,

My first fashion blog!

An expression of my thoughts on all things fashion & my own unique sense of it. Hope you enjoy it as much as i do creating it  <3

This week went by fast! Quick lunches and busy schedules! This is what i wore on a lunch date to a new pizza place. Decided to break out one of  my new red soles from a recent trip to Paris and a lil precious baby  "My Eva"

Love how simple yet chic the Eva clutch is. Its got a beautiful gold chain which makes it so lush and can be worn in the day or at night. It goes so well worn with blue jeans and a neutral shirt. It also comes with a nude leather over the shoulder strap, which can be worn as a cross over body bag.

While I didn't think much of the pizza, my date definitely loved my outfit! so here it is :)



No comments:

Post a Comment