Saturday, December 7, 2013

Mellow Yellow

I recently wore this beautiful yellow cape dress to a dinner with friends. I love the vibrant shade of it. It would suit any skin tone, particularly darker or olive skin tones in my opinion. I chose to pair it with nude peep toe shoes and a nude bag, to make my legs appear longer ;)

Now that i look back at the picture, it would totally rock with black sky high heels and a black clutch! There is so much to this dress than i can express in words… lets just call it Elegance :)

My supermodel friend showed up in ripped jeans. I think all mums should rock these!  I recently saw new mom Kim Kardashian sporting these in black, super sexy!

This trend has definitely evolved to super -chic territory! The challenge with distressed denim is to pulling it together. The chicer the better! So many possibilities with this one, classy, edgy and super- tough approaches.

The irony of ripped denim is that it takes care to engineer something so careless. But its that care less factor that keeps it on the fashion radar. She paired it with a simple peek a boo sleeve top and blue heels to go! Fabulous!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment